Wellbeing is a complex combination of a person’s physical, mental, emotional and social health and is strongly linked to happiness and life satisfaction.
There are many things that can help us achieve wellbeing:
- Relationships with family and friends.
- Making time for regular social contact.
- Eating healthily.
- Regular physical activity.
- Having hobbies and being involved in activities that interest you.
- Setting achievable goals and work towards them.
- Trying to be optimistic and enjoy each day.
Now throw in the impact of living with a disability, a long term health condition or supporting someone who does and finding a balance and wellness can be elusive.
How we can help:
We can help you find local services or activities that you can easily access and join. If you find that difficult we can support you to make contact or access these services. Perhaps you need access to more specialist support such as a guided exercise programmes, a physiotherapist or counsellor.
Get in touch to find out more.